Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Juice Fast Day 8

 So today didn't go very well.  I guess my nap yesterday wasn't a good idea.  Even though I only got a little over an hour of sleep, I didn't sleep last night which was awful.  So this morning was just one of those mornings where nothing goes right and you can't find anything.  I made my juice this morning:

1/2 a pineapple
1 mango
3 large handfuls of arugula
4 carrots

Should have mad about 40 oz but due to being over tired I forgot to put the plug into the pulp chute of my juicer so I lost a lot of my juice into the pulp container and only got about 14 oz.  I was running late or I would have fixed the issue and run the pulp through again but as it was I was late to my appointment.  I had the gym today and I did alright even with no sleep and only 14 oz of juice but I knew I would start to fade quickly if I didn't get some more juice in me.  There happened to be a Robeck's across the street from the gym so I went there and got a large "cool cucumber" easy ginger on ice which is supposed to be cucumber, apple, lemon, and ginger.  I tried to drink it but it was like drinking straight lemon juice with a hit of ginger, I just couldn't handle it.  I would have liked to have go home and made my own juice but I had some errands I had to run first.  By the time I got home I was hungry, tired, and had a terrible headache and knew I had to get something in my stomach fast.  With all the prep, juicing is not fast, so I had another stalk of celery with almond butter and then I just had to go lay down.  Didn't wake up til after midnight and thus ends day 8.

Stats after 7 days of juicing:

Starting Weight:          230
Starting Juice Weight: 217.2
Current Weight:          213.3
Daily Change: -0.8
Overall Juice Change: -3.9
Overall Change: -16.7
Starting Waist:          45.5
Starting Juice Waist: 42.5
Current Waist:      41.25 
Daily Change:  -0
Overall Juice Change: -1.25
Overall Change: -4.25

No comments:

Post a Comment