Monday, April 15, 2013

Days 4, 5 & 6 of juicing

So the last 3 days have been a mess, and kind of a blur.  My sleep schedule was already a disaster before I started juicing and I'm still having trouble sleeping at night like I should so the last couple days I've been sleeping when I can.  As a result I really don't know how to break up my days.  I'm awake for a few hours and then asleep for a few hours so I'm just going to give the overview of what I drank from Friday 4/12/13 @ 12:30pm until Monday 4/15/13 @ 2:30am (what I'm calling the start of day 7)

I had 20 oz of naked juice mango flavor

then I made:

1 fuji apple
2 pears
1 yellow squash
3 large handfuls of spinach
4 plums
12 oz strawberries

Made 40 oz

next was:

6 romaine leaves
6 celery stalks
1/4 large bunch parsley
1 large cucumber (peeled)
1 fuji apple
2 oranges (orange part of peel removed)
1 large lemon (yellow part of peel removed)

Made 40oz

This was better than my last attempt at a green drink but the celery flavor was still really strong so I made:

2 oranges (orange part of peel removed)
1 large lemon (yellow part of peel removed)

which made 16 oz and I added it to the drink.  Once again it was better but it's amazing how the celery flavor still comes through.

Then I had 26 oz of naked juice mango flavor.

So the total for my miss mash of 3 days was  142 oz of juice and I had about 5 liters of water.

I'm tired but can't seem to sleep.  The bloating and burping is really getting to me.  Don't know how much longer I deal with it.  Not hungry but craving the flavors of other food.

Stats after 5 days of juicing:

Starting Weight:          230
Starting Juice Weight: 217.2
Current Weight:          216.3
 Daily Change: -0.4
Overall Juice Change: -0.9
Overall Change: -13.7
Starting Waist:          45.5
Starting Juice Waist: 42.5
Current Waist:      41.25 
Daily Change:  -1.5
Overall Juice Change: -1.25
Overall Change: -4.25

Sunday morning was my comprehensive measurement day but I haven't done the math on it all yet, I'll include that once I do.  Still not seeing the changes I'd like.  I'm trying to stick with it, but if I continue to have difficulty with weight loss and the bloating and burping continue the way they have I don't know if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment