Monday, April 15, 2013

Juice Fast Day 7

 So I went to sleep yesterday (Sunday 4/14/13) at about 6:00pm and managed to sleep til 2:00am, so that is where we pick up day 7.

Got up and made:
1 apple
2 pears
1 zuchini
3 large handfuls spinach
18oz strawberries
6 oz blueberries

Made 52 oz

Drank most of this til about 7am.  It started out tasting fine, but the more I drank of it the more bloated and nauseous I felt.  Now I've had bloating problems before and it always seemed worse when my stomach was empty and with juicing my stomach is basically empty all the time so I dedided to go ahead and eat a little something.  I really wanted cheese or bread, but I was good and had a celery stick with some almond butter.  This helped the nausea almost immediately a the gas a boating subsided a bit.  I had a headache and was tired so I decided to go lay down for a bit.  When I woke up the bloating was almost gone so I went and finished the juice from earlier.  As soon as I started drinking the juice again, the bloating and gas started to get worse, but not as bad as earlier.  Don't know what I will do if this problem doesn't go away.  Once I finished my earlier juice I made:

1/4 pineapple
1 mango
3 1/2 carrots (had used 1/2 of one yesterday and ran out of room for the rest)
3 large handfuls arugala
1 1/2" piece of ginger

Made 24 oz

This was okay but I think I got way too much ginger.  I'd put ginger in my green drink and couldn't even taste it and since this was suppose to be pineapple, mango, carrot, ginger juice I figured I was supposed to at least know there was ginger in it, so I put a bit more in this than I put in the green drink.  Well apparently without the celery to overpower everything the ginger really stands out.  I'll have to put in a little less next time.  I know I should have had a green drink but thought I'd give it a rest at least for today.  I'll try it again tomorrow.

So liquid stats today are:

76 oz juice
64 oz water
16 oz herbal tea

Stats after 6 days of juicing:

Starting Weight:          230
Starting Juice Weight: 217.2
Current Weight:          214.1
Daily Change: -2.2
Overall Juice Change: -3.1
Overall Change: -15.9
Starting Waist:          45.5
Starting Juice Waist: 42.5
Current Waist:      41.25 
Daily Change:  -0
Overall Juice Change: -1.25
Overall Change: -4.25

No comments:

Post a Comment