Sunday, April 21, 2013

Juice Fast Day 12

 Some days I just don't get myself.  So after just saying to myself that I was allowing myself 3 snacks if I just had to eat something, I went and ate cheese again.  NOT one of the 3 snack!  There I was again at 3am, still awake and hungry.  I know I'm not getting enough juice.  I knew I should have celery and almond butter or 1/2 and avocado, but fruits and veggies just didn't sound good.  Yes I know it's an excuse and I guess that's what I get for giving myself an out.  So it was 8am before I got to sleep, and 2pm before I got up.  So I went down stairs and had some water and started watching TV (I have a bunch of old Dr. Oz shows taking up room on my DVR) and procrastinating making my juice.

Finally I made:

1 fuji apple
2 pears
1/2 very large zucchini
8 oz strawberries
6 oz blackberries
3 oz spinach (decided to start weighing it as handful was a bit vague, however this was more spinach than I had been putting in)

Made a bit more than 40 oz.

Have had about 64 oz water so far and finished off the juice above.  Course I've only been up since 2pm.  I suppose I should go make myself some green juice, but I still don't like it so of course I'm procrastinating again.

Stats after 11 days of juicing:

Starting Weight:          230
Starting Juice Weight: 217.2
Current Weight:          212.3
Daily Change: -0.6
Overall Juice Change: -4.9
Overall Change: -17.7
Starting Waist:          45.5
Starting Juice Waist: 42.5
Current Waist:      40.75
Daily Change:  -0
Overall Juice Change: -1.75
Overall Change: -4.75

No comments:

Post a Comment