Thursday, April 11, 2013

Juice Fast Day 2

 So it's the end of day 2.  All in all it went pretty well.  Had my morning herbal tea followed by water. Then I fired up my juicer for the first time.

2 fuji apples
2 pears
4 plums
3 handfuls of spinach
1 1/2 cups black berries

It turned out pretty good.  I did have some problems juicing but they were of my own invention.  Now I know what not to do.  It did take a lot longer than I thought it would.  I was planning to make a green juice for later in the day but I ran out of time so I finished off 1 of my 3 naked juices.

I wasn't hungry at all, but I was around people for dinner time and the smell of their food drove me crazy even though I don't really like what they were eating.  When I woke up this morning it took me a bit to get up and going but that's pretty normal for me as I am not a morning person.  I felt pretty good after the tea and water but after my first couple sips of the juice the bloating and the burping were back.  I'll be really happy when that goes away.  At about 6pm my stomach started to really bother me.  I think it was a combination of the bloating, soar abs from my workout, and the start of the intestinal issues.  Feel a bit better now but not great.  Definitely tired and ready for bed.  I slept better last night but not great, here's hoping tonight is better.  Finishing up my evening tea right now as I type and then it's off to bed.

Today I manage:

28 oz herbal tea
76 oz juice
50 oz water

I really tried to get more juice today since I only got 60 oz yesterday but as a result I drank less water.  I can only take so much liquid in a day, so I'm not really sure which I should aim for, more juice or more water?


Stats after 1 day of juicing:

Starting Weight:          230
Starting Juice Weight: 217.2
Current Weight:          217.1
Daily Change: -0.1
Overall Juice Change: -0.1
Overall Change: -12.9
Starting Waist:          45.5
Starting Juice Waist: 42.5
Current Waist:          43
Daily Change:  +0.5
Overall Juice Change: +0.5
Overall Change: -2.5


only lost .1 lbs and gained 1/2 an inch but as I said I'm really bloated so I hope that's all it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment